Monday 24 February 2014

5.3: Post-Production

Finished Documentary: 


Step 1) Editing the Video:
After capturing the video from my camera, I dragged the footage into the timeline. Because my camera uses an SD memory card my footage was already split up into pieces. All I needed to do was to cut where I wanted it too, using the razor tool. I also deleted additional footage which I didn't need by using the backspace key. Once I had edited all my footage, I started to put them into sequences.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Step 2) Editing the audio:
After editing the video, I started to edit the audio.I deleted the audio, by using the razor tool.
*Voiceover - For the voiceover I used the tools bar, scrolled down and clicked on 'voiceover'.  The voiceover bar opens with a record button in the centre,  once clicked, it captures your voiceover.

Step 3) Editing the music
The third step in the editing process was to add and edit the music onto my film. I downloaded a soundtrack off youtube by using an mp3 converter online. I imported the music onto my final cut project.
When the music uploaded onto final cut, I rendered it by holding the cmd+R button.

Step 4) The Voiceover:
After I finshed editing the video, audio and music, I had recorded a voiceover, I did this by scrolling towards the tools bar and clicking on 'Voiceover' and pressing the record button.

Step 5) Uploading: When the edit was finished I uploaded the video onto Youtube.

No comments:

Post a Comment